Open Server Magic Farm 2 v2.1.7 | Blood n Bones 1.1.3 | Custom Class Mod | PVP | Towny | 100% Free to Play

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frenetic_Calm

Jul 29, 2019
Magic Farm 2 IP: mf2.greenacresmc.com
Blood n Bones IP: mf2.greenacresmc.com:25570
WEBSITE
jjtILFa.png

Last edited:

Frenetic_Calm

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been running the new Magic Farm 2 since January 2014. Blood n Bones v1.1.3 was added this month.
Come check out the custom made Class Mod that allows you to choose from 7 different classes.
Each class has 2 - 3 abilities along with an ultimate ability.
Co-Op additions have been made to allow co-op experience gains.

100% Free to play. No Pay to win system like every other server. Bills are paid for so I won't be begging for your money!!

Zuci

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on this server since Feb 2014, on the previous MF2 Map, previous BnB map, and current MF2 map.

Frenetic (owner/admin) is quick to respond to any questions or suggestions, and the website is updated regularly. There are a core group of people that play, generally on MF2 that are really great.

There is a HAPPY sense of neighborhood, or community that you don't see going onto most servers. Also if you have questions, generally there is someone on that knows whats up, and is willing to help you. The hosted Mumble is great as well, no Server side lag for any of the packs or mumble.

On the few occasions that there have been issues, (read: tornadoes), Frenetic was updating us by mobile on the Green Acres Website. There is no down time, really, and truly. The world is saved very often and rollbacks are few and far between, and only due to pack instability. There are website competitions along with in game building competitions that are quite fun. New people join everyday and the adventure of finding people builds is great!

The custom made Mod 'Classes', by Frenetic, is really, really fun. At the beginning you may choose Haste, or fire resistance, later on you move on to Rogue - for invisibility, the choices people make and why, is intriguing, and I am looking forward to the changes ahead. One of the bonuses of playing on THIS server, is that if you make a good suggestion on the forums for this mod, Frenetic may use it! I was lucky enough to be around when she started the idea and feel like I was a part of it!

If you are looking for a MF2 server and you aren't super emo, please come try Green Acres out!