Magic Farm 2 Question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone make the Mattock in Magic Farm 2? I have the necessary things but it won't let me build it. It switches to the hatchet recipe. Need to do some farming..

Also.. Natura berries are way OP in Magic Farm 2.. we made a house rule to ignore them.. anyone else notice this?

Zelgar

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to recall Jaded declaring the copper mattock recipe had been disabled for challenge reasons so that may well be your issue. I never had to test it as a special mob helpfully dropped an iron hoe for me but I've since made a bronze mattock with no issue.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Mattock must be made of Iron if I recall correctly from testing.. and Natura berries will be going away in the near future

Pied_Piper_11

Jul 29, 2019
What kind of tool rod are you using? I could not make it with a wood rod but I could with copper and above.

Pied_Piper_11

Jul 29, 2019
I know I made my first one completely out of copper and then upgraded the 2 ends to iron once I was able to get some. Unfortunately I lost it due to one of those mobs that make you drop your items. (hint, hint)