Machinecraft[Newest Launcher Version][Whitelist][Lockable chests][No Enderchests]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Jake Cairns

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Machinecraft, an F2P Feed The Beast server.

This server is now running the Direwolf20 modpack :D Select it from your launcher.

Whitelist applications go here: http://machinecraft.webs.com/apps/forums/show/14018782-whitelist-applications

IP: mine.loopbacknetworks.co.uk:25566

Official Website: http://machinecraft.webs.com/

GET THE MODPACK HERE (No Virus Guaranteed): http://bit.ly/FTBPack

Rules:
1. Griefing is NOT permitted in any way!
2. Do not ask Members of staff for items or ranks, you will get ranks as you earn them.
3. Swearing IS allowed, in moderation.
4. Don't argue with Admins, most of the time, they are right.
5. Spamming and/or advertising is strictly prohibited.
6. Being rude or offensive towards other players is not allowed.
7. Racism is not allowed.
8. Don't be afraid to ask anything, unless it conflicts with rule 2

Disabled mods:
Crafting of Enderchest, some portalgun and Mystcraft Items

Discription:
We are Machinecraft, We have had a small comunity server for a very long time on Vanilla and when we branched out to Tekkit, and now to Feed The Beast, we found a few brilliant individuals who have now became staff, we were previously running off of an old school computer XD but thanks to our many Donators helping us reach an AMAZING £150 for a brand new server with A quad core AMD Cpu and 8 GB RAM Please come and join us.

Expected Uptime:
We expect our server to be up almost 24/7 with only A few minor times of being down (Main downtime will consist of server upgrades or simple restarts to add new stuff to bring a better experience to the server)

Community:
At the moment we usually have around 5 people on and they are mostly friendly, we will not accept people abusing other players or our staff, we ban those who disrespect players or those who break the rules in general. We are currently not looking for staff, but if you have a special talent for building houses, redstone contraptions, frames or pixel art, we may offer you a Builder position, these are usually quite rare though We also want players who are friendly, it doesn't matter if you are experienced with the mods or not, as long as you want to play Minecraft and have fun, you are welcomed to stay as long as you like

Events:
Sometimes on the server we will host events such as a random surprise item every day of Christmas or building of eggs during Easter.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Jaky may i ask to clerify the false "open" status. Is it whitelist or open, please make this clear in the thread so there is no confusion.

Bnagers

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Greedseed, I just noticed when trying to make an edit to my own thread that we seem to be unable to edit the Title of the thread.

Jake Cairns

Jul 29, 2019
The ender chests mod, vanilla ones are disabled by the mod, so both are not available to normal players.