LWC with BukkitForge MC 1.4.7

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
I would highly suggest using MCPC+ instead of bukkitforge, it works 10x better (and LWC works great on it)

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, I would use #15 from the MCPC+ Jenkins tho ( http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-Legacy/ ) The versions upto #21 seem to be somewhat unstable (havent tested #22 or #23 yet)
There are some issues with ChickenChunks however, we removed ours as we wanted Xycraft instead, which seemed to conflict. Other than that, I can't really fault it, all plugins so far have worked out the box, except anything that blocks recipes, we have to use recipear for that (forge based).
Compared to Bukkitforge however, its like comparing a flawless diamond with a rock.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
I just saw your other post.

I would highly recommend taking a backup of your production server before you attempt a change, MCPC+ will download it own dependencies, there shouldn't be any issues upgrading however, just a simple case of downloading the MCPC.jar, renaming it to your current jar, replace it and start the server.
Personally I would delete bukkit.yml and let MCPC+ generate a new one (if Bukkitforge creates a bukkit.yml that is)