Luke_H's New Youtube channel, retro and authentic.

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Sup.

My channel will mainly involve mild retro gaming, games on the PS2/Gamecube, old pc games, various other bits, I might do modern games, but I honestly have no intention to do Minecraft as the competition is too high, and I'm honestly bored of it.

Recently acquired a hd pvr 2, and using the awesome codec and utility from this and a lot of hours on editing, I'm managing to push out 720p ps2 footage (Still slight pixelation, but it is a ps2, what do you expect? ;p)
I am looking into making a partnership/network with this style of gaming, if anyone else is looking to do this, just give me a message, however I am a complete quality freak and I love stuff to be the highest quality.

Anyway, here is my first video, nothing spectacular, just trying out the new equipment, I do have to boast and say that audio is incredible, watch it in 720p with headphones or good speakers for the best outcome.:

damnedsky

Jul 29, 2019
You know Umbra's background is in AMVs right?
...I am looking into making a partnership/network with this style of gaming, if anyone else is looking to do this, just give me a message, however I am a complete quality freak and I love stuff to be the highest quality...

Just saying ;)
Also I'm glad to see you start with YouTube! If memory serves, this is your first video on the "Tubes".

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, Umbra has done me one, but I lost it in my hard drive failure and I have no way of contacting him anymore. If you know how, and if he has an account would be great to get it back off him.
And yup! Finally uploaded my first tube. Got any ps2/gamecube game requests? ;p

damnedsky

Jul 29, 2019
I know he has an account on this forum but you can also contact him on YT. As for requests, I'll leave that to the Professionals :)

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, finally uploaded a new one, something that isn't FTB! XD Hope you enjoy :)

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Just realised I'm like, the only one not to do FTB stuff on this section. I'm awesome :O

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! Has anyone got any playstation 2/3, wii/gamecube, or other console requests? RPG? Action? Adventure? Meh, you name it, I'll see what I can do ;) would be great to hear some input.