Looking for SMP Server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am currently looking for a medium to small white listed server to join that will be around a while. I am 32 years old and have played Minecraft for a little over a year now after coming across a Ethos Lab video and became hooked.

I am tired of playing my single player worlds where no one sees anything I create and I would like to become more active in this community. I first tried FTB about a week ago and I am hooked! I may eventually start recording for youtube. I have a few CoD videos on my youtube right now and have been gaming since 2001. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

IGN: Warmastr
No Bans

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, I did and the servers that are open appear to take just anyone... I will say again, I am looking for a more mature server, no offense to the young ones. This post allows someone who may be looking for a specific type of person to join their team to choose me, vs. me choosing just any server.

Warmastr

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Feel free to check out Desolation. We are a mature bunch with a mix of younger players. Our core players who we play other games with hang out on TS age ranging from 25-40ish. I own and moderate the server almost everyday 12-18 hours depending on my work load. If you are interested put in an application.

Dont' be fooled by the post count and whitelisted players in the thread. The retention rate is about 30% due to Gregtech and general difficulty getting started in the server. That is where we weed out the lazy, younger ones who don't want to work for something. We don't hand out items. Everyone is responsible to take care of themselves or team up.