Looking for Players to start new Let's Play

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all.

Shadowquinn here, and I am looking for some like minded players that want to start a brand new server Let's Play.

I am looking for the following:

Age: I don't have any problems with younger players but I am looking for 25+ years of age. Not looking to restrict how others talk due to younger players being online.

Knowledge: Does not mean anything to me. If you are a MC vet player or a brand new player to modded MC, it don't matter. What matters is that you love to play as much as the rest of us.

Server: At the moment I do not have a running server. But once there is enough players to get this going, we will get one.

Let's Play: Again new to doing Let's Plays, no worries so are we lol. I am looking for players that don't mind showing off there builds or even showing off how they do stuff. Mistakes make the best Let's Plays in my book.

Vocie Chat: Have to be willing to speak on Teamspeak, Vent, Skype, whatever we choose to use.

If this new project sounds like fun to you, send me a message and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks for taking the time.

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man I have a server and im just starting it up it will be up hopefully tommrow night. Its going to be running FTB Infinity + rotarycraft and reactor craft. If you want friend me on skype midgetassin

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
Please let us know where youre looking for people? If ur in the US people from Europe might not be the best choice, because of the timezone difference. If crosscontinent isnt a problem then heres my application:

Age 25 (26 11th of may)

Knowledge: Have been playing modpacks since Ultimate.

Let's Play: I have no experience in doing lets plays. it would seem to be a great way to get some experience.

Voice Chat: I have TS3 as well as Skype

Timezone: The Netherlands (UTC+1)

also @midgetassin : i would love to play on such a server :) I miss playing with rotarycraft when i was on Monster. Contact me or link me the application thread.