Looking for creative Builders

tmoflash

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I see some amazing work that many of you have done on this site. I wish that I had half the talent that some of you have. I am in need of some ideas at a minimum, but even better if someone wanted to help me build spawn.

I have a very basic idea of what i want but have hit a "builders block". I have tried to build spawn at least 1/2 dozen times and believe it or not I was actually almost complete with my build and the world became corrupt ( In know backup,backup, backup, I made a mistake on my backups).

What I am trying to do is some kind of techi/sci-fi large build. I am not even looking for functionality at this point (what I mean is moving doors, flashy lights, working machines etc), I can take car of that later I am just needing a structure that I feel proud to represent when a new player comes to server. This is a new server and I was trying to launch on the 31st of October, missed that deadline :(

If anyone can just at a minimum maybe throw some ideas (with pics if possible) that may spark some ideas and I can get back to doing what I love.

thanks,

tmo