Looking for "Completed" texture pack.

Ca11 Me Karma

Jul 29, 2019
New to the forums so take it easy. I'm just trying to figure out if there is a fully done texture pack anywhere out there that someone could kindly point me to for FTB more specifically the MindCrack version. Right now I'm currently using BD Craft texture pack but its missing a few things. I have NO idea whatsoever how to install separate textures into the texture pack file but if anyone would like to help me out with that It'd be greatly appreciated.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
As of right now, there is no 'complete' texture pack. Every one has some textures that are missing.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
That's kind of what I was guessing :p I guess i'll just keep looking for something almost finished.

Your best bet would be, in this order: Faithful, sphax, soartex, johnsmith.

The other texture packs, such as Isabella, Familiar yet Different, Painterly, and Misa's; I'm not aware of their progress.

Ca11 Me Karma

Jul 29, 2019
Your best bet would be, in this order: Faithful, sphax, soartex, johnsmith.

The other texture packs, such as Isabella, Familiar yet Different, Painterly, and Misa's; I'm not aware of their progress.

Any of those with a 64x or better that you know of and can give me a link to? Or should I look around more on the forums?

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Texture packs will never be completed until:
1. every mod in the packs are set in stone (No more additions/removals of mods to texture)
2. every mod in the packs stop updating (No more additions/removals of blocks/items/mobs/armor to texture)

So they will all be W.I.P. forever. You just have to look for the most cohesive experience that suits your personal tastes.

Ca11 Me Karma

Jul 29, 2019
Texture packs will never be completed until:
1. every mod in the packs are set in stone (No more additions/removals of mods to texture)
2. every mod in the packs stop updating (No more additions/removals of blocks/items/mobs/armor to texture)

So they will all be W.I.P. forever. You just have to look for the most cohesive experience that suits your personal tastes.

Read and understood! I know some people that do LPs they add textures that they are missing into the texture folder itself, but I myself have no idea of how to do so or else I would. Any good tutorials out there or anything?