Looking for community server mods

DarkClown384

Jul 29, 2019
So I was thinking of starting a youtube series in my native language (Portuguese) and I though about using only mods that have a huge efasis on community, so community project mods.

So sometime ago I remember seeing a comment about a mod, if im not mistaken at the mod update thread by @Yusunoha, something about a mod for processing things that would escalate in efficiency and was made for servers as it was really difficult for ssp.
On the topic, the mods I am looking for are the ones wich add things like the reactorcraft reactors that should take a long time to make.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
So I was thinking of starting a youtube series in my native language (Portuguese) and I though about using only mods that have a huge efasis on community, so community project mods.

So sometime ago I remember seeing a comment about a mod, if im not mistaken at the mod update thread by @Yusunoha, something about a mod for processing things that would escalate in efficiency and was made for servers as it was really difficult for ssp.
On the topic, the mods I am looking for are the ones wich add things like the reactorcraft reactors that should take a long time to make.
Gregtech?