Looking for a Youtube Partner :)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys!

It's TheHoff here and I am looking for a fellow youtuber or even a brand new one to join me in my journey. I am 17 years old and like to play all kinds of games. Some games include Dayz, WarThunder, Arma 3 and many more. I am mainly doing this for minecraft since I am on the FTB forums ;) . I do have a shared FTB Mindcrack server. Now tell me a bit about yourself:

How are old are you? (16+)

What games do you like to play?

Whats your time zone? (I am currently posting this at 11PM)

Youtube exprience?

How many hours you will be able to play?

Can you record gameplay?

Please post a reply or shoot me a PM if you are interested. Also add me on skype if you want to talk. Skpye: Hoffey11

Feel free to leave any questions your might have.

Thanks,

TheHoff​

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
minecraft, little bit of cod 4
GMT
None really, but everybody has to start somewhere right?
weekdays, 1-2 evenings, weekend, 3-4 most of the day.
No sorry

Joshgo66

Jul 29, 2019
How are old are you? I am 16

What games do you like to play? I love Minecraft and use most mods with it. Also i play Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Chivalry Medieval Warfare

Whats your time zone? GMT

Youtube exprience? I don't have any really i made a stupid video once but i'm willing to go ahead in making myself a big YouTuber and hope to play with you.

How many hours you will be able to play? Weekends, Monday - Thursday 3PM to 11PM

Can you record gameplay? Yes i can i have Fraps :)

Hope you pick me and i hope to be playing Minecraft on YouTube with you. :)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
How are old are you? (16+) I am 14 years old, but some have said I am way more mature than they expected.

What games do you like to play? Minecraft, TF2, COD (I do not have though, I can't afford it, or an xbox xD), Halflife (also don't have... $), and Portal (don't have)

Whats your time zone? (I am currently posting this at 11PM) PST

Youtube exprience? I've been a Youtuber since the early days (6 years ago?). I started actually talking in my videos 2 years ago. I have countless channels, my current one used to have Tekkit gameplay, but I discontinued and deleted it due to boredom of Tekkit.

How many hours you will be able to play? Quite a few daily.

Can you record gameplay? I have the software, yes. The RAM? Maybe not. Vanilla Minecraft would be very easy on the RAM to record. I haven't tried FTB yet, if it is on a server most of the RAM intensive stuff will be server-side, so if on a server, probably. I might not with TF2, but who knows?! Also, I am hopefully going to upgrade my 4GB of RAM to 6GB of RAM so I will hopefully be able to record lag-free!

Another note: I would probably need to play a little with you (on skype or something of the like) before we would record together, because I am kind of a social outcast and it takes a little bit for me to become comfortable with people. Usually a couple hours should do it.

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for 1-2 people to add to my private server. Contact me on skype for more details

Aximilion

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoy Chivalry Arma2/OA/Arma3 TheHidden garry's mod planetside2 minecraft and some others
eastern time U.S
I haven't done much on youtube but I have been trying to get into it recently.
A lot.
Yes.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
Your 14!?! I thought you was 17
How are old are you? (16+) I am 14 years old, but some have said I am way more mature than they expected.

What games do you like to play? Minecraft, TF2, COD (I do not have though, I can't afford it, or an xbox xD), Halflife (also don't have... $), and Portal (don't have)

Whats your time zone? (I am currently posting this at 11PM) PST

Youtube exprience? I've been a Youtuber since the early days (6 years ago?). I started actually talking in my videos 2 years ago. I have countless channels, my current one used to have Tekkit gameplay, but I discontinued and deleted it due to boredom of Tekkit.

How many hours you will be able to play? Quite a few daily.

Can you record gameplay? I have the software, yes. The RAM? Maybe not. Vanilla Minecraft would be very easy on the RAM to record. I haven't tried FTB yet, if it is on a server most of the RAM intensive stuff will be server-side, so if on a server, probably. I might not with TF2, but who knows?! Also, I am hopefully going to upgrade my 4GB of RAM to 6GB of RAM so I will hopefully be able to record lag-free!

Another note: I would probably need to play a little with you (on skype or something of the like) before we would record together, because I am kind of a social outcast and it takes a little bit for me to become comfortable with people. Usually a couple hours should do it.

Reactions: SatanicSanta