Looking for a youtube partner(s)

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently wanting to start youtube, again. I have posted some videos of my single player FTB lets play, how ever i didn't back the save up so i lost it when installing an update ;(. Also single player FTB just doesn't appeal to me as much as multi-player does. So i would love to play with anyone on a FTB ultimate server i am currently figuring out how to host.

About me:
I am a 14 year old gamer with a lot of free time. I try to be mature but there is those times when you just cant;) I love FTB and even vanilla minecraft and am really keen on making this series. I am from England, and yes, i do like tea and crumpets.

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 15 and also from the UK. Would love to find partners for youtube/FTB Ultimate, add me on skype if you want- sam.clarke544. I also have lots of free time :p

Charliej2000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I am 13 and also love to play FTB and vanilla minecraft. I do live in America thoa. My youtube name is Charliej2000. Sadly I don't have a server to play on with other people.

Himan227

Jul 29, 2019
I am 14 from usa and id love to be on your lets play....im a great helper...i have skype....i can be serious as well.. but i can be funny my name on minecraft and here on the forums is himan227 and on skype it is gamertack

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!, sorry for not replying had a lot of IRL stuff going on :) If your still i interested in playing with me inbox me and we can start talking.

-Flap

Himan227

Jul 29, 2019
i would love to still play... again my name is himan227 and skype is gamertack...just inbox me the server-ip

thenoobtube

Jul 29, 2019
if your still looking you can inbox me im 15 from the states and fun and i also record simcity on my channel

Meliphasis

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Ash im 14 and i was wondering if you were still looking i live in the us