Looking For A Mod, Etho Used

NzForever

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for this mod Etho used in his most recent modded series.
Its this type of storage mod, you needed to build the machine for it and it came with some sort of remote, using the remote would transport you into another dimension and it was like this storage room, all in this little machine. I cant seen to find it though, so if somebody can help me out

W

WoodwardWarwick

Im looking for the Mod he uses to look up all the crafting recipes. Cant seem to figure this out.

W

WoodwardWarwick

Thank you! I think I need an updated version of this. Its doesn't seem to run properly. is there anything else I need to make it work? Every time I add NEI, NEIaddons, or NEIintigration the client crashes before it loads. I have the 1.7.10 forge

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
See if the less-cluttered alternative mod, JustEnoughItems, works better for you.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

W

WoodwardWarwick

I’ve tried the JEI mod but there isn’t a 1.7.10 version. It had been working before, but I had to disable all mods from the FTB edit mod pack tab. Now that I have it stable, the last thing id like is to add the NEI mods. does it have other dependency mods?

bigyihsuan

Jul 29, 2019
NEI needs Code Chicken Core, which can be downloaded here. You might need to download a different version of NEI or CCC when Minecraft tells you when it starts up.