Looking for a 'good' Ore texture pack

Tyqae

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so while I'd like to find a good texture pack to update the entire FTB I realllly want to find something that's ore specific. I'd actually just like the dozen or so files to only update the ores for now. I'm tired of getting confused when I see 5 diamondy ones.

The two silvers, lead, and diamond are all too similar for me when I'm looking from afar in sweeping views. Clearly I know diamond when I get there, but I'd like it to be really obvious when I look at a block to go 'that's silver', or 'that's lead', or even 'that's diamond' just on a sweeping glance.

Anyone know of any simple little pack that's a good Ore texture? Or a fullpack that I can just pull the ore textures from?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so while I'd like to find a good texture pack to update the entire FTB I realllly want to find something that's ore specific. I'd actually just like the dozen or so files to only update the ores for now. I'm tired of getting confused when I see 5 diamondy ones.

The two silvers, lead, and diamond are all too similar for me when I'm looking from afar in sweeping views. Clearly I know diamond when I get there, but I'd like it to be really obvious when I look at a block to go 'that's silver', or 'that's lead', or even 'that's diamond' just on a sweeping glance.

Anyone know of any simple little pack that's a good Ore texture? Or a fullpack that I can just pull the ore textures from?

This pack was originally made for people with colorblindness, but for the most part it only changes the ores.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/qitstitoocpumg2/Colourblindness Pack.zip?dl=1
NKzug.png