Looking for a good FTB server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FileDotZip

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone,
My name is Greg, im 16 and iv been playing modded minecraft for 3 years now and im amazed in how far mods for minecraft have come since 1.2.5 :) But recently iv been kinda lonely just playing simple single player worlds, i want an adventure with others, i want to compete, i want my work, to be worth something i can proudly show to others, but alas this has been quite hard of a goal to accomplish lately.. I'm currently searching for a small community of people who like to play FTB, and don't loose interest after a month or so of playing, People who actually know the game and don't need to hold others hands to help them through getting resources etc.. So i leave you all with a challenge, probably an impossible one but this community is known for doing impossible things. Have a look at the attached file of or this link to it on Imgur [ http://i.imgur.com/Vof6jgV.png ], and prove me wrong!

Thank you :)

Attachments

• s.png
    s.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 40