Looking for a customizable mining turtle tunneling program!

SuprGingr3

Jul 29, 2019
For about 2 weeks now, I've been looking for a mining turtle program that I used to use A LOT but have recently forgotten the pastebin information for. In the tunneling program, you could set the width, height, and length of the tunnel. Also, it had the capability of placing torches, and placing a chest when its inventory was full. I was just curious if anyone knew of a program like this one and where I would find it. If possible, but not absolutely necessary, it would be awesome if you could define how many tunnels that you wanted mined out and the distance between the tunnels that are mined.

Thanks! =D

Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
For about 2 weeks now, I've been looking for a mining turtle program that I used to use A LOT but have recently forgotten the pastebin information for. In the tunneling program, you could set the width, height, and length of the tunnel. Also, it had the capability of placing torches, and placing a chest when its inventory was full. I was just curious if anyone knew of a program like this one and where I would find it. If possible, but not absolutely necessary, it would be awesome if you could define how many tunnels that you wanted mined out and the distance between the tunnels that are mined.

Thanks! =D
You can probably find it by going here and searching for "tunnel":
http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/forum/21-turtle-programs/