Casual Server Looking for 1-2 People to play with

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Melker Andréason

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm looking for 1-2 players to play with. I'm going to rent a server, you guys don't have to worry about paying or anything, got my finances sorted out.
You gotta be 15+, (I'm 18) and you gotta have a sense of humor. You must either know Swedish or English. Preferably your timezone should be relatively close to mine (CEST) but that doesn't matter too much. Skype will be the means of communication. So, anyone up for a bit of Agrarian Skies, Yogscast style?

//Melker

TGK_Vitality

Jul 29, 2019
yea, i'm looking for someone to play with, I'm 17, i have a mic and Skype, i'm in central timezone, and can play most everyday between 8-12PM. and i definitely have a sense of humor.

P.S. Yogscast is awesome.

Edit: I misread the part about timezone, i thought it said CST. i'm in the United States in central timezone which is i believe 7 hours behind you.

Last edited:

TGK_Vitality

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I could, the only time I could play is like 7PM-1AM, sorry man, hope you find someone who can play.

Bourbonbeta

Jul 29, 2019
I'm EST, but I'm free during those hours. I have a headset, and I don't see any technical issues. P.S. I am dave! Yognaut

Jugglez

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Est as well.. but i'll be able to play with some people. I really enjoy this mod. Its more fun playing co-op

Arandomperson

Jul 29, 2019
UCT +2, can play mostly anytime, 18, have mic and skype. Been looking for someone to play it yogscast style for a while :p

Mr_Tiny

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im edt and im 16 and i was wondering if i could still join i have played a little bit of agrarian skies and i can pla from around 1pm to 3pm i have skype and a mic

kevmert

Jul 29, 2019
Yo, is this offer still available or are you guys full, 20 and have Skype, I'm looking to play with some people cause I've hosted several servers and had the people playing with me drop without notice, I'm on UTC -8 and am usually able to play anywhere from 10am to 10pm so that fits nicely with you guys

dragonwizard1

Jul 29, 2019
hey man i'd kile to play some agrariant skyies with you mut i life in nederland and if you life in the UK then i'm 6hours later in time is that an issue?