Casual Server Looking for 1 - 2 people to play TPPI with.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tyl3r684

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my friend hosts a server that is up a majority of time. Him and I play on it throughout the day and night. He has been working with 2 of his friends, but I am interested in finding a person or two to play and Skype with. we are doing a fresh world tonight. Those 3 would be doing their thing, and us 3 would be doing ours. No PvP, no stealing form sides, just a friendly game. Teleporting will be allowed to simulate /tpa and /home. If you are interested or want more details, please reply. I have the joining application in the spoiler. I will be reviewing apps tomorrow when I wake up.

We play on TTPI(Recommended build), and have Gregtech, and Thaumic Reliquary disabled.

Name:
State(if applicable):

Reason to be invited:

lockdown142

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Joshua (I prefer Lock)
State(if applicable): Ohio
Good mic(Y/N): I hope so, It was semi-expensive ^.^

Reason to be invited: I really enjoy small close-knit servers, and VOIP (most of the time). I find magic mods particularly enjoyable right now, but I am also very good with tech mods, if needed. Also I find myself to be a good builder. Link to my imgur
Thanks, and let me know! :)

Fr33K UY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fr33K_UY(Juan)
Time zone: -2
Goodmic: I got my headset with a mic integrated. From what i've seen it's pretty good.
Reasons: Well, i got a base of pretty much everything. But never really played TPPI(though i always wanted to try it out). Also, im realy friendly always willing to help and learn.

Rodney

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Rodney
State(if applicable): California
Good mic(Y/N):Yes. Have a diable 3 gaming headset so its not super good but it gets the job done

Reason to be invited: I love modded minecraft and I have been looking for a small group of peeps to get to know better and just have fun playing minecraft. Really experienced with tppi(played on many servers and with a friend) so I know my stuff. Also usually when I play with my friend he gets burned out after a couple days so I am hoping to have a sort of long term thing with this :)

Theopenlink22

Jul 29, 2019
Name: David
State: California
Good Mic: I also do not have the best but It does sure work
Reason to be Invited: I got into Modded Minecraft about seven months ago. I have fallen in love and I love playing with other people and learning and growing in my knowledge of Modded, but also living with other players and helping each other out is very fun. I love non-griefing whitelisted servers that are a safe and fun environment safe of Greifers and such. I am friendly, kind, and trustworthy. Thank you for your time.