Whitelist Server LoochCraft (30 slots)(ultimate v1.01)( whitelisted)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Looch82

Jul 29, 2019
This is a new server my friend and I started and we're looking for some fun people to join up and build some cool stuff with us, this is a feed the beast server running v1.01 of the ultimate modpack but have steve's carts disabled we also have a teamspeak3 server, we are not opposed to adding mods so if you have any suggestions let us know and we'll look into it, build what you want where you want, newbies are welcome we're on most of the time and know much about most of the mods so if you need help just ask,our only rules are:
1. No griefing
2. we have shared resources so please no hoarding
3. no pvp unless agreed by both players
4. no advertising for other servers
5. ---------->must be 16+<-------------
6. No digging in overworld( we have a digger world setup)
7. No making ages, they cause too much lag, digger has dense ores so no worries.
8. Any nuclear reactors made in the overworld must be enclosed with reinforced stone and inspected before use.

Anyone who is interested just send us a reply or hop on teamspeak, admins are looch82 and warthone1
The server is: 66.85.148.226:25611
Teamspeak ip: 208.100.46.160
port: 8018
password: creepersblow

Justin Williams

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join the server with you guys, my IGN is traydon222,
just a few things about me i am 17 years old, i am quite good with a lot of the mods in this pack,
and i am a really easy to get along with and just have a good time :)