Open Server Lolnet | Magic Farm 2 | Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dezil_nz

Jul 29, 2019
Lolnet Magic Farm 2

IP:magicfarm.lolnet.co.nz
Version:2.1.2

About: This is a survival oriented, MagicFarm2 server. Mobs are on hard, the beginning game is slower, and hunger will be a constant friend. You’ll want to spread out and get some elbow room and then get to work on your farm. Towney plugin will keep your area safe, and you can earn more land if you want to expand. PVP is allowed in the Nether, End, and Mystcraft Ages, but not in the overworld.

Server Website: http://www.lolnet.co.nz

Last edited:

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
My advice...

-Spend some time running around spawn. Lots of tips on signs and some tutorial.
-do /vote and cast votes using the 3 links. Get paid 300 coins.
-Go shopping for some extra food and things to help you get started.
-AVOID SHADOW HILL, not a good place for beginners.
-Wait until morning. Mobs are a bit fierce at night. Really.
-Steal a boat from the docks and go sailing. The world has a lot of waterways.
-Or jump in the well and head to the travelers lounge for some quick teleports.
-Gather wood, ALL FOOD you see, and gravel/flint. (4 gravel make a flint now).
-FIrst night out, huddle in a cave, read up on Tinkers Construct and make your flint axes, picks, and shovels.
-When you find a spot you like make a town. /t new yourtownsname , then /t setspawn, and /t claim if you want more chunks. Towns are free, chunks are free, up to 8 of them.
-Mine some copper, a lot of sand/gravel/clay, and get to work on your smelter.
-And be careful with your food!

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
A couple of new worlds were added today.
-The Lost Dutchman mine opened up. This will be a mining world that will change up every now and then. Quarries are permissable here, and it gives players a fresh world to explore, sometimes with small benefits. The current one is mostly flat desert with a lot of oil, and a lack of water and lava in the lower levels. Ideal for strip mining and quarrying.

-The second world is for "extreme hangliding". I obviously screwed something up in mystcraft and the resulting world was unfit for mining. It's a small island in a void age, with huge wooden tendrils, crystals, obelisks and floating mineshafts. Actually pretty full for a void age. There is an elevator to lift you up to 256 where you can glide down and have some fun. Explore mines, scavenge resources, or just enjoy a long glide. Just don't go all the way down....
To add to the fun, multicolored lightning is constantly in the background.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
We had hoped to usher in the age of cheap Backon Mushroom Cheeseburger's, but Dez managed to blow up his factory in a bit. But we hope to soon have delicious burgers to toss to the starving masses out foraging for berries.

(Or in my case, eating supreme pizza. )

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
We have just finished the first part of a project to link our 1.6.4 FTB servers to a lobby. If you use the old MF address of ftb.lolnet.co.nz you will enter the lobby, and can just run on over to the MF2 portal to jump in the game. If you'd rather direct connect, use Magicfarm.lolnet.co.nz and head straight to Magic Farm. We are currently running MF2 1.17.

Chrissyhailfire

Jul 29, 2019
been trying to connect to the server but its saying " disconnected by server the following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.extrautils:angelblock"
do i need to update extra ulilitys or something?

Dezil_nz

Jul 29, 2019
been trying to connect to the server but its saying " disconnected by server the following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.extrautils:angelblock"
do i need to update extra ulilitys or something?

what version were you using i havint updated the post we are on 2.1.2 and will be updating to 2.1.5 in the next 24 hours

cheers Dez