Logistic Pipes - Crafting Pipe splitting up the recipe to multiple destinations?

MrSwisstobi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, i have a question, I'm playing with many different mods, inter alia logistic pipes, bc, rp, gregtech and many more.

I'm building a huge auto-crafting system at the moment with logistic pipes, and they should also be able to autocraft HV solar arrays (compact solar mod) ..

i think because of gregtech, the recipe is a little bit more expensive for a basic solar panel than normally
=>
2d1Lq

* = multiple items could be used to craft it, im using the golden chipsets

the problem is to get the silicon plates because they are VERY slow to produce. and also need obsidian dust.

my question now, is there an easy way to split up the work for 1 crafting logistic pipe to multiple destinations?

so if i would request 100 obsidian dusts, they would go to this 1 crafting pipe, split up into 5 different pulverizer and then go back trough this 1 crafting pipe.

I've been testing a few methods with random split up at the industrial blast furnace (needed to make the silicon plates)

2d1xS

as you can see, i have the 2 industrial blast furnaces, the crafting pipe in the center, so it can extract the final product from both adjacent inventories. .. to produce it, it sends the silicon cells which are required to make the plates, to the satellite pipe where it is split up randomly. .. the adv. extractor also get rid of the byproducts.

it seems to work kind of for this 2 blast furnaces, but its still WAY to slow, i want to upgrade it to 4-6 industrial blast furnaces, .... any idea how that would work nicely? .. dont forget, 1 silicon plate => 2 silicon cells, so if you split it up randomly it could happen that at the end in both industrial blast furnaces are 1 silicon cell each, which wouldn't create the last plate.

:/ i thought that i might use redpower with a sorting machine which sends 2 cells each if there is space.

could you guys maybe give me some more ideas? :)

Greez Tobias

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
you can separate out a small logistics network that is fed the materials for the obsidian dust in a chest and feeds the resulting dust back into that chest (and put a crafting pipe on the other end)

you can use a enderchest for more room

then for the crafting you can use a sorting machine that cycles across the machines and you pipe the output back into the chest with whatever tickles your fancy

MrSwisstobi

Jul 29, 2019
you can separate out a small logistics network that is fed the materials for the obsidian dust in a chest and feeds the resulting dust back into that chest (and put a crafting pipe on the other end)

you can use a enderchest for more room

then for the crafting you can use a sorting machine that cycles across the machines and you pipe the output back into the chest with whatever tickles your fancy
hmmm.. could work yes, .. i hoped that there would be an easier way to do something like that, but doesnt look like that :/[DOUBLEPOST=1362600239][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought it wasn't updated yet...

EDIT: yeah, is just someone else that updated it.
jup, it isnt the original post

heliophobicdude

Jul 29, 2019
I think Ratchet's idea works best. Have multiple blast furnaces fed by supplier pipes running connected to a chest which will seperate the network and make sure the system reads the chest as only a supplier of the silicone and have your system use that. The down sides are having to fed it power through a different side of the logistics power block and having the cycle always run. Veil Glück!

MrSwisstobi

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe, thanks^^ ..

-----

i made it like that for the obsidian dust:

[ Logistic System ] <---> [ Crafting Pipe for Obsidian Dust ] -connected to- [ Chest ] ---> [ RP Sorting Machine which splits it up ] --> [ Pulverizer ] --> [ Retriever pulling it out of it ] --> [ going back to the Input Chest ]

-----

Here's a screenshot of my blastfurnace setup :) works fine, the colors on the PR tubes are just for work-splitting

2eMQe

-----

I used that setup for a few other things as well :) it works pretty good

btw, @heliophobicdude its noch "Veil Glück", its "Viel Glück" ;)