Little Group of FTB players

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking to start a small server with a great community. For this to happen I will need great people. I have always wanted a group of people kind of like the Hermitcraft server. I have never been able to find one so I'm going to start one.

A little about me I'm currently 16 and live in america (Central Time Zone. I do a small amount of youtube and have a abnormal amount of time to spend on my PC. I also have a great knowledge of most mods.

A little bit about want I want the server to be. I want it to be a server were noone has to worry about griefers or looters so there is no need for protected land. Even though there will be no tolerence for either of these pranking is always fun and will be allowed. Unless it involves blowing up there base or something like that.

I do plan on running a FTB Infintiy server with 2 mods added and those will be rotarty craft and reactor craft (will add more with request). I havent opened the server yet but will be getting setup very soon just want to see if people are intrested.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Haha I know your pain dude, in South Africa and even my server in the UK is a bit of a stretch... Creeperhost do have a server location in New Zealand, that'll be your best bet to start your own and get people from down there to join up.

Uppy4sale

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it's a struggle haha, I am always playing minecraft by myself and none of my friends either want to play with me or can't, so i decided to try and join a server or something.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking to start a small server with a great community. For this to happen I will need great people. I have always wanted a group of people kind of like the Hermitcraft server. I have never been able to find one so I'm going to start one.

A little about me I'm currently 16 and live in america (Central Time Zone. I do a small amount of youtube and have a abnormal amount of time to spend on my PC. I also have a great knowledge of most mods.

A little bit about want I want the server to be. I want it to be a server were noone has to worry about griefers or looters so there is no need for protected land. Even though there will be no tolerence for either of these pranking is always fun and will be allowed. Unless it involves blowing up there base or something like that.

I do plan on running a FTB Infintiy server with 2 mods added and those will be rotarty craft and reactor craft (will add more with request). I havent opened the server yet but will be getting setup very soon just want to see if people are intrested.
Sure I'll join you. May even do a bit of streaming/recording myself.

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Im setting up the server now Im just now waiting to get the pack on it. So if you want to join friend me on skype at midgetassin.

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join a server like this. Will there be a dedicated TS server or other voice chat options like skype or something else?