Listing of IC2 / Gregtech machines buildcraft pipe input/output?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
Working on the industrial centrifuge right now, but does anyone have a site or know the common input/output sides for the EU based machines and gregtech?

For industrial centrifuge it seems any side can pull all the outputs out after the other. Top can input the item to centrifuge. Does bottom add empty cells? I got tired of it in my survival world and quit for the night.

Top seems to be the input for most IC2 machines. With sides being the output.

Miner has a weird pattern though. Top was pipes, left or back side was the scanner and right or front was the drill (attempted some RP2 automation here).

solidity

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 usually has a pattern of top input, side output. If it has different places for different inputs, the bottom seems commonly used for a second input. For the centrifuge it's top for the center input, bottom for cells and sides for all 4 outputs. The electrolyzer seems to work the same, top for input material, bottom for cell input and sides for output. I have only worked extensively with BC pipes, so maybe RP piping works different?