Liquid transfer nodes not working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LANMind

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, I can't get my liquid transfer node to suck up from the infinite water source below it. I tried putting the source blocks under and around it, but it didn't matter. The reactor is still operational, so I don't think that's it, and the the node won't pump into a drum, either. One of the wikis said to use "world interaction upgrades", but I don't see anything like that in NEI.

DW20 1.7.10 pack.

Ideas? Thanks...

wUDYXiv.png

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
world interaction upgrade is crafted with an iron pick and lapis on the edges and iron in the corners (or the other way around)

Reactions: LANMind

LANMind

Jul 29, 2019
I was wrong - it is in NEI, and you're right. Thanks. Burned out from work and I'm a bit hazy :)

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Side note ... in previous testing, I couldn't get the steam to import into the turbine fast enough until I hooked up tesseracts directly to the ports themselves. Something to think about. The only thing I used the EU pipes for was putting water into the reactor.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Side note ... in previous testing, I couldn't get the steam to import into the turbine fast enough until I hooked up tesseracts directly to the ports themselves. Something to think about. The only thing I used the EU pipes for was putting water into the reactor.
Yeah would think the EU transfer nodes would need WAY too many upgrades to keep up, which would require way to many PC/server resources to run. Tesseracts or having the ports directly against each other is the way to go.

LANMind

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, ditto. I just put the turbine housing right next to it, and that did the same thing.

Thanks.