Whitelist Server Liminality |Direwolf20 1.0.16 |Whitelist|Friendly Mature Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

zeus5966

Jul 29, 2019
At Liminality we are a small, tight knit community based around getting along and helping each other out. If you'd like to join this wonderful atmosphere for playing Minecraft and engineering fantastic things, read on!

Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.16
IP: lim.nonsanity.com

Item Bans: Nukes

Rules:
Liminality Forum Rules
Be respectful
Refrain from spam
Refrain from advertising other servers on these forums
Refrain from racial slurs, harsh language and anything else people may find offensive
Don't be that person
Liminality Server Rules
Same as the above rules with the following additions
Do not grief
PvP is turned off for a reason. Please respect this!

They are very basic, and essentially if you're a good person and don't cause mass hysteria on our server you will be welcomed with open arms!
Whitelist applications
If you would like to join us, please post your whitelist applications on our forums at liminality.starswirlthebearded.com
Your post won't be immediately visible on the forums after you register because it is a moderated forum.
Please give up to 24 hours for your application to be moderated and processed!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM or post a message on this thread. I'll get to you as soon as I possibly can!

Last edited: