Let's See Your Fusion Reactors!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TheAbstractHippo

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, everyone! I wanna see some GT/Atomic Science fusion reactors! I was thinking about making one, but am unsure, so I would like to see everyone else's automated setups. So, who has the most reactors? :D

EDIT: Might I also remind everyone to keep it clean, and please keep the GT/Atomic Science hate out of this thread. This is not the place for it. :) Thank you!

EDIT 2 (Geez, how many edits am I gonna have?): Atomic Science reactors are now also welcome. :)

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
when i saw this thread i was think about atomic science and was a bit excited. but the i saw "GT' and was disappointed :(

Reactions: RedBoss

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Good way to get known!
But do note that there are many, many other threads exactly like this.
And you would be able to find them if you had used a little button in the corner called the Search Button.
But I suppose typing out an entire paragraph and creating a thread is easier than typing Fusion Reactor in the Search Bar and pressing Enter, and then necro'ing it.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
Good way to get known!
But do note that there are many, many other threads exactly like this.
And you would be able to find them if you had used a little button in the corner called the Search Button.
But I suppose typing out an entire paragraph and creating a thread is easier than typing Fusion Reactor in the Search Bar and pressing Enter, and then necro'ing it.

can't see a single thread where i can show off fusion designs....

Reactions: PeggleFrank

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
can't see a single thread where i can show off fusion designs....
There was one a week ago...
Let me find it.[DOUBLEPOST=1372967298][/DOUBLEPOST]Was it deleted then?
Because someone made a showcase of his four Fusion Reactors smack dab on top of each other and ask others to show their designs.
I can see a reason to make this thread now.
But if I hear that you used the search bar to try and find one, and failed, I would, in fact, applaud your actions.
Some people make threads off of a whim without even searching.
If you searched, great job!
If you didn't, you seriously should have searched...

TheAbstractHippo

Jul 29, 2019
...But do note that there are many, many other threads exactly like this.

Believe it or not, I actually used the Search Function! I can hear everyone gasping in disbelief as we speak. However, most of the results were people complaining about their reactors not working for some reason. This thread is me (Hippo) asking to see some automated reactors. I'm simply starting a clean thread. :)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Believe it or not, I actually used the Search Function! I can hear everyone gasping in disbelief as we speak. However, most of the results were people complaining about their reactors not working for some reason. This thread is me (Hippo) asking to see some automated reactors. I'm simply starting a clean thread. :)
Good job!
I applaud you, sir (ma'am? Neither your avatar nor Name alert me to any gender specification. I am male, BTW.)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Aaaaanyways, back on topic, does anyone have a fusion reactor, GT or Atomic Science?
I tried setting one up, but then I had to turn off the computer and I haven't had time to set up an Automatic system since!
I understand most things about GT, but not really the Fusion part of it.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my infinite energy reactor. A bit overkill, heh.

T4IzPMH.jpg

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
When I have the rest of the tertiary processes going, sure. Right now I am producing a lot of primary biomass resource, I have yet to set up the processing for all the biomass.

This is the start of my biomass->biofuel->lava-> EU + centrifuge part of my energy generation. I'm not sure how much biofuel this will supply, but the limit of my system is choked at 960 EU/t (lava generation requires a lot of space, which I don't have much of in my mountain base).