Open Server Lets Feed.me| Feed the Beast PackA beta [1.4.6] Temp Mindcrack Pack No Whitelist Land Protection Ope

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lisim

Jul 29, 2019
{NOTE} We now offer a donor server also, Less lag more mature players and no restrictions!
G'day Guys

Introducing the Lets Feed.me Server

Address : mc.letsfeed.me or 96.31.69.58
Mods: Mindcrack FTB v 7(until the ulti comes out)
Rules and banned items (always changeing) : http://letsfeed.me/i...banned-items.6/

This is an Open Public Server We have Land Protection via Locking a chunk to your name

we are a growing community

Recently provisioned a new Server in which we have installed our own Custom linux Kernal and Dedicated it to running this server

this is currently a 50slot server with the ability to go up to 150 with out an issue

have Questions just Ask

How to Claim a Chunk fo your own :
http://letsfeed.me/index.php?posts/8/

We run on the FTB Mindcrack Pack atm but will move to ulti pack when its out, map will not be reset

bsmitty1999

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing server, Great staff & rarely any lag. Plus everyone likes to help out! really recommend to any Mindcrack Players

KiLlerWiLd

Jul 29, 2019
Epic server with epic staff, really had good impressions, better than some other nooby FTB servers..great so far.

Vadistech

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server! Love the Donator only server... As soon as it was up i was litteraly the first to move in. Thanks to lisim and his excellant staff for making me feel welcome. Highly recommed this server!!!

DarkestStryke

Jul 29, 2019
Letsfeed.me is a very welcoming server to those who might not have enjoyed the foray into multiplayer minecraft. A good set up from my limited experience so far, and tons of helpful people on and around to answer all those awkward little questions that tend to crop up.

lisim

Jul 29, 2019
Glad you are enjoying it =D we grow more every day the community is getting better 2 =)

lisim

Jul 29, 2019
Donor Server is filling up Nicely =D

Community is growing

Website broke 100members =D

We are looking at createing a Second Public Server would like to hear ideas

Lunas_Umbra

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to support this server, it's very well managed and the owner/staff do a great job and don't ban people for being drunk and talking out of their mind, which I thank them for that. During the times I play it's almost lag free, great people on, and I enjoy myself here.

lisim

Jul 29, 2019
Our first donor server is full, and the public server is doing amazing, for those who want the private experience the next donor will be the first on the new donor server

lisim

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you =D we now are running 8.1.1 ona fresh map due to the update killing our old one