Let talk Ender IO

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO so far is a great addon for buildcraft, it like a little addon to thermal expansion to me, it unique piping system and facade is what make it a really great mod. Have u guys check it out or what your opinion about it? Please don't start flame war, it just a thread to get opinion on this awesome mod.

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
Hadn't seen this before, but looks like it could be quite useful! Have to check it out tomorrow

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
But anybody got it to work with ftb unleashed 1.1.4 without the industrial binder id conflict?

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, there aren't any ID conflicts that aren't player-caused. No default or optional mod conflicts with any EnderIO blocks I believe.

And the textures are still better than IC2.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
;p i put it in fresh 1.1.4 but still there a bug with the plugin for forestry bucket as the binder.

xXShadowOo

Jul 29, 2019
I saw the spotlight on the thread and it's awesome but it would be even better if the textures were more detailed :]

Reactions: PureEvil

hutchkc

Jul 29, 2019
I got the binder error but all you have to do is change the binder ID in the config to something else and it works fine. I just added 100 to the number (4090 ???) and it seems happy now.

As far as the mod I really like it so far. I've noticed a couple minor quibbles but nothing of note. I think once he adds in item pipes and multiple liquid conduits in 1 block things will be really interesting. The only issue I've run into is some machines don't like the power conduits and you have to use bc or te options, the filler is one example.

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
I got the binder error but all you have to do is change the binder ID in the config to something else and it works fine. I just added 100 to the number (4090 ???) and it seems happy now.

As far as the mod I really like it so far. I've noticed a couple minor quibbles but nothing of note. I think once he adds in item pipes and multiple liquid conduits in 1 block things will be really interesting. The only issue I've run into is some machines don't like the power conduits and you have to use bc or te options, the filler is one example.
Yeah i changed the plugin for forestry bucket id, it a great mod so far, "MAYBE" it will be an alternative to TE if it never update to 1.6

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Its a little raw right now but he plans to add bundled redstone wire (similar to MFR rednet). I would personally like to see the energy storage output be adjustable like it is in TE but thats a small beef. The textures are a little weak but most mods start this way. Its hardly even a month old. I would give it some time... Looks promising though.

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
I mean the ability to paint other block with texture like the quarry land mark is quite cool, this is quite new to me

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
The way you can change the conduits is cool. But the blocks and wires just idk.. Look at little weak to me. But like I said most people are either graphic artists or coders. Not many can do both. He just needs help and most get it when the mod is this interesting.

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
The people he has helping with the textures for the latest release have done a really good job. He is also very open to listening to positive criticism and advice as well as helping out with issues etc. I like that he still has plans for this mod and works hard to balance the costs. I have my fingers crossed that this gets put in FTB.