Latest snapshot-Redstone Overhaul.

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested in seeing what the community is thinking about the recent changes in the world of redstone, especially so with the Vanilla Hopper now being in the game. I also wounder if Elo will come up with something crazy involving redstone blocks now... I feel like this update could be a gateway to bigger things in redpower as sensory has been slowly inching it's way in. But the addition of ferrous, and nether brick brick's could maybe lead to some mixed up recipes aswell.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Generally I feel it's pretty pointless from the point of view of mods, as what has been added so far has been done better by mods.

In terms of vanilla MC, seems a good update so far. Main thing I'm interested in is the Redstone block. Always wanted one, purely because there is hardly any real use for redstone in vanilla MC, so being able to turn it into a building block would be handy.

Overall, it'll never be as good as RedPower :D

Reactions: bad wolf

bad wolf

Jul 29, 2019
Generally I feel it's pretty pointless from the point of view of mods, as what has been added so far has been done better by mods.

In terms of vanilla MC, seems a good update so far. Main thing I'm interested in is the Redstone block. Always wanted one, purely because there is hardly any real use for redstone in vanilla MC, so being able to turn it into a building block would be handy.

Overall, it'll never be as good as RedPower :D

But the update also adds ause for the signal strenght (which has been in minecraft for an eternity and isn´t currently used in redpower, but i guess ELO will come up with some fancy tools for us using thsi technik)