Land Protection

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
Any sort of Land Protection in FTB Monster?
I would love to have it so no one can access my stuff.

If there is none is there a way to add it?

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
If you are the server owner, OP yourself and build your stuff within the spawn protection radius. Extend it if necessary - its in server.properties.

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
MFFS. Strongboxes set to private.
Serverside, grief protection plugins. Though those require MCPC+ or cauldron.

I would like to do this but for some reason I can never get the right version for 1.6.4 ?
It always just ends up crashing the server.

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to do this but for some reason I can never get the right version for 1.6.4 ?
Yeah... MCPC and cauldron can be a PITA to get set up. Which is a large part of why I only run whitelisted servers (in the rare occations I feel like it)

Pneumaticraft is not in Monster. Which is why I added it to mine. <3 pneumatic doors and elevators. Though large pneumatic pipe networks chew up obscene amounts of processing time (in 1.6.4 at least).

nvrsbr

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah... MCPC and cauldron can be a PITA to get set up. Which is a large part of why I only run whitelisted servers (in the rare occations I feel like it)

Pneumaticraft is not in Monster. Which is why I added it to mine. <3 pneumatic doors and elevators. Though large pneumatic pipe networks chew up obscene amounts of processing time (in 1.6.4 at least).

What does Pneumaticraft have for Land Protection?

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
It's called the... security station I believe. In theory at least, you can control container and build/destroy access in an area around the station (I've not used it yet). I have no idea if it gaurds against the usual means of bypassing grief-prevention.

If you make one, you'll want to make the device itself rather hard/impossible for others to get to. As it can be "hacked", giving whomever access.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
It's called the... security station I believe. In theory at least, you can control container and build/destroy access in an area around the station (I've not used it yet). I have no idea if it gaurds against the usual means of bypassing grief-prevention.

If you make one, you'll want to make the device itself rather hard/impossible for others to get to. As it can be "hacked", giving whomever access.
My solution is to surround it in blocks. I mean, others can't break the blocks.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Warding can be byepassed? New to me.

Have you considered going into Rotarycraft and filling your base with stacks of Railguns or heat rays?

Reactions: Wagon153

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
It always just ends up crashing the server.

Just so you know, I take personal offense to you not being interested in thaumcraft. But I think the problem you might be having with MFFS is that the most recent versions require ResonantEngine and not calclavia core.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Or the geo strata guardian Stone. Guards in a 16x16 cube. Just need a few resources

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
Warding can be byepassed? New to me.

Have you considered going into Rotarycraft and filling your base with stacks of Railguns or heat rays?
I like where this one's going. You could trap all your chests by putting gates to send a pulse to RoC self destruct devices.
Steal my things will they! *Mad Cackling all the way back to my corner*

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I like the sound of this but cannot find any info on this item anywhere.

There really isn't much for info better to just ask @Reika

Oh no I think I might have just poked the dragon...

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2