LAN Publishing Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun_Shy

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have a single player FTB world. I'm getting my lady a minecraft account so she can play with me. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to publish my LAN server so we can share that world. Every time I type "/publish", it tells me "You do not have permission to use this command." Either there's some ugly bug I have to deal with, or I'm just missing one simple puzzle piece that's going to make me feel really stupid when I find out what it is. Can anybody tell me which one it is?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Note I have not set-up a LAN server so I only know how to get it running. I'm not sure on what the IP would be for her to connect to. I assume it is your internal network IP.

To get your server open to the LAN. Press Escape and Go to the option Open to LAN. From there you need to choose what type of game and whether to allow cheats or not. After you decided on that click Start LAN World. Now have your lady go to the multiplayer part and find your server. She may have to type in the internal, 192.168.x.x of your computer to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.