Kudos FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Just like to say. Awsome job guys.
Using FTB Unleashed have never seen Minecraft (modded) run so smoothly.
Sphax 128 installed. Main plus all addons available (some not quite right, not your fault).
Steady 60fps nothing upsetting it. Good to see a steady fps.
Anyone else finding Unleashed running well?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Unleashed and Ultimate run surprisingly awesome for me, and I have an awful graphics card. Unleashed runs way better than Ultimate (I got a huge FPS boost in the 1.5 update).

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
K, just had my first Crash. Narrow Tunnel in the nether... looking for a direct route to lava pool and bang Minecraft crash.
Not moaning I appreciate the work being done and understand from the disclaimer that its a work in progress. Not one to post crash reports so won't, unless asked by staff. But then I half pie think they watching anyways!
Snooper setting "on"
Friday night and Feeling Good!

Edit: Strike that. I was leaving the Nether chasing a Pigman that walked through My Portal. Went through portal and crashed.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
K, just had my first Crash. Narrow Tunnel in the nether... looking for a direct route to lava pool and bang Minecraft crash.
Not moaning I appreciate the work being done and understand from the disclaimer that its a work in progress. Not one to post crash reports so won't, unless asked by staff. But then I half pie think they watching anyways!
Snooper setting "on"
Friday night and Feeling Good!

Edit: Strike that. I was leaving the Nether chasing a Pigman that walked through My Portal. Went through portal and crashed.

I've had a few crashes when pressing certain buttons. Do you ever press a movement key and it sticks? And then you can't do anything for a while, if at all? I had this happen in my current Unleashed SSP world and I ended up having to force shut down my computer :(

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
And then you can't do anything for a while, if at all? I had this happen in my current Unleashed SSP world and I ended up having to force shut down my computer :(
did you try to tab out from MC? it helped me when something similar happened in ultimate

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
did you try to tab out from MC? it helped me when something similar happened in ultimate

Yes. Usually that works, but this time it did not. It has actually caused part of my base to go boom on the Ultimate pack one time, I also almost died and ran like 600m away from home before hitting a wall...

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a few crashes when pressing certain buttons. Do you ever press a movement key and it sticks? And then you can't do anything for a while, if at all? I had this happen in my current Unleashed SSP world and I ended up having to force shut down my computer :(

Cant say as I have had that one. Game crashes a few now. But nothing bad enough to lock my System.
I feel for ya though... System lockups sux. normmaly a Driver though. Have you checked your BIOs firmware latly?[DOUBLEPOST=1374839193][/DOUBLEPOST]
127 fps :D

and thats on my laptop!

Gratz! :)

They way I see it though is like running a Biz. A Till Up is as bad as a Till Down. I like that its steady. Governed to a certain speed. It reminds me of playing Skyrim and Deus Ex Rev. Sits On 60fps and dosnt move.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one who has my performace set to power saver, because I can't tell the difference past 35fps? o_O

Anyhow, I have noticed that now i'm in 1.5 things run a lot more smoothly than before. It doesn't matter so much for my PC, but especially important for my slow-ass laptop.