-KOBK- Kill or be Killed -Anarchy Server- Direwolf20 |No Whitelist| NO LAG

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jesse combee

Jul 29, 2019
This is a Fragnet server, It runs extremely well, tested and approved, I have recently played on a few server and noticed quite a few hackers. IM DONE WITH IT, So me and my friend decided to make our own server, we have Regular admin, There is no rules, Just a FEW and nothing big. I want people to feel free and be able to do what they want, Just be careful because someone might be stalking you in order to TAKE YO SHYET. REMEMBER this is an ANARCHY SERVER, KILL OR BE KILLED. LOOTING, STEALING, GRIEFING is ENCOURAGED. Just dont be a dick, and dont cry.

SERVER IP: PORT 192.210.234.30:25765
36 slots, 6 gig ram
nothing disabled. GOING to disable mystcraft though
pictures coming soon
HARD
Server Online time. 60 seconds,
clear.png
FRESH START, GOOOOO!

RULES:
1. NO HACKING (PERMANENT BAN) NO QUESTIONS
2. Dont ATTACK in or DESTROY the spawn area: its for new people to get a quick start so they can get out and build there bases. im going to make a jail for this. it will be strickly Enforced. (1 day jail time)
3. DONT CRY when someone kills you and nukes your base after they stole all your stuff: (10 min jail time)
4. Have respect, dont be a douche: (30 min jail)... mine and "Willwork4liberty"'s Descression.
5. Dont pvp in spawn village, (1 day jail)
6. Dont build or explore outside 2500x2500 (1 hour ban) and you base get nuked. we want to keep the server tight. so there is more pvp and more fun! Keep stash spots
clear.png
so when someone finds you u have something else to get started again.
7. Have Fun, We are just playing a game. SO ENJOY IT!

PS: I am new to having a server and only know the basic stuff. Supremeforce and Willwork4liberty are usually on and can take care of anything that you need done. So just let us know what you need.
Also if you are good with Forgebukkit, or can help me with server, maybe we can hook you up to get you started.

JOIN US, THANKS!