Windows .exe [KINDA SOLVED] FTB Unleashed Crash on Windows

firedingo

Jul 29, 2019
Before I thought it was because I updated the modpack from v1.1.3 to v1.1.6 or 7. But now it keeps happening even with a brand new download and Installation of the modpack. From what I can see it gets through the FML setup point it goes to load minecraft and then it crashes.

Here's the log:
http://pastebin.com/tTvuEMv2

It only appears to happen with Unleashed vs any other mod pack.
I've tried updating updating my Java as well as the LWJGL and I still get the same error and crash so if you have any advice I'd much appreciate it. I currently have the latest version of Java and LWJGL.
I've tried googling the issue with very little luck. I've attached some other log files incase they're helpful.

Thanks,
Naomi

EDIT: Here's the Log's posted to pastebin:
EDIT2: I found my old copy of Unleashed and the launcher I was using before. The launcher is at 1.2.7 and the mod pack at v1.1.3 and I still got the same error when running the unleashed pack.

Attachments

• FTBLauncherLog.txt
    18 KB · Views: 59
  • MinecraftLog.txt
    31.9 KB · Views: 46
  • ForgeModLoader-client-0.txt
    19.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

firedingo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok.
EDIT: Done the logs have been uploaded and attached on to the post

Last edited:

firedingo

Jul 29, 2019
So best I found to fix the issue was to backup the saves, remove all trace of ftb. Redownload it and use pack version 1.1.3 and copy my saves back over. Hopefully this can help people even though I still don't know what's going on to cause the crash.