Whitelist Server KINANACRAFT|FTB Ultimate|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gyriasi

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER IP: 208.115.223.217
SERVER PORT: 25565

We are a friendly, no
GRIEFING
server.

We mean to have fun, and there aren't much things to start off with. If you want to donate to the server, you will get items--
5:00 - 32 Rubber, and a Pulverizer
10:00 - 64 Rubber, Powered Furnace, Pulverizer

Application:
IGN:
If so, why?

MODS DELETED:
Twilight Forest

blox100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blox100
Have you even been banned for a server? yes
If so, why? i were griefing its a long time and it was on my friends server.

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PepsimaxL
Age: 14 ( im mature so dont let the age affect the application =))
Have you even been banned for a server? Yes
If so, why? Yes, i got banned for "greifing" on my friends private server. it was a faction server, normally griefing is allowed but it wasent on hes server so i got banned for destroying hes wooden house. I got unbanned 2 days later since there was nothing in the rules saying "no grief".
edit: It was with blox100

Spectre

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spectre697
Have you even been banned for a server? No.
I have a lot of experience playing the mindcrack pack and would like to expand my abilities with the ultimate pack. I am excited for the applied energistics mod and the many other new mods and updates. I would be happy to join your community. Thanks for reading this application.

chilledchaos924

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chilledchaos924
Have you even been banned for a server? once
If so, why? my partner stole and blamed it on me i got banned because he was friends with the owner

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cata3rd
Have you ever been banned: No
I have been playing mindcrack for a while and would like to have fun with some more mods. I am coming from the same server as Spectre.