Open Server Kids Hooked on Minecraft |Direwolf20 1.6.4 W/ Towny |Grief Protectin Active Staff | Grief Protection

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a server with a Professional hosting, great staff, with a great attitude, not so many banned items, uptime for 24 hours 7 days a week, with little to no bashing or trolling of any kind.

Love Direwolf20 and expect to do all the things he does!

AND NOW THE 1.6.4 version we've all been waiting for!

Look no further!

Server info:​

Kids Hooked on Direwolf20 1.6.4 Server
IP: - ftb.kidshookedonminecraft.com
KHOM Website - www.kidshookedonminecraft.com
Owner - Exodusronin
Head Admin - Quelic
Kids Hooked on Minecraft (K.H.O.M.) was made with my very own kids in mind, so I want to share that with others. I provide customer friendly staff, who play the game just like you do, only the admin and owners are in creative so we know how you feel. I'm a huge fan of dire and will upgrade to forge 2 and 3 if I can through FTB Launcher.​

We provide grief protection which uses claim blocks and trust command for the ultimate in anti-griefing tools. We also have world guard and Super logger for those times when the culprit thinks he is smarter than us. We also provide a Mumble server with space for chatting.

The best thing about our server is we will get better as our community wants it. We plan on being around for a long time with your input! So discuss away!

Our rules are simple:​

1. Dont Troll
  2. Dont SPam
  3. Dont Advertising other servers
  4. Dont Harass anyone
  5. Dont use racist, sexual, or homophobic comments
  6. Dont discuss politics
  7. Dont use punctuation of any kind :)
  8. Have FUN Playing Direwolf20 mod
Come to our website - www.kidshookedonminecraft.com for more information, yah there's more great stuff!

Last edited:

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
We've Switched to Direwolf20 1.6.4 Come join us!

Our server is ftb.kidshookedonminecraft.com

The website is the same and check out our new spawn below!

shaderspawn.jpg

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Been so long since I posted but the server is up and going strong, we've got a burst of new players, and I cant wait until the pixelmon, bloodnbones, and agrarian skies servers are setup!

We're also considering doing a server reset on the Direwolf20 map when we upgrade from 1.0.19 to 1.0.21 version but we're taking a vote before we do. Hopefully this will reduce the lag issues we've been having with spawners and chunk loaders and people learning duping techniqes

You can vote or view the results here http://tinyurl.com/k9f82by

Please let me know if you have any questions!

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
The tekkit server is up and Direwolf20 1.6.4 is now stable at the recommended version!

Come join us

exodusronin

Jul 29, 2019
Exo's back and I had so much fun, 2 nights in a row!! A new world record! Tomorrow I'll be recording for youtube so I hope people are on for it...

In the meantime enjoy this public server announcement!