Whitelist Server KIC (KyCraft Industrial Community)|TPPI 1.0.4|Whitelist|Fresh Map| 3 Slots open | Mature | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kyjon02

Jul 29, 2019
IP: s5.minecraft-infinity.com:25139

Kycraft Industrial Community, or KIC for short, is a small, community focused server that revolves around people working together to achieve goals and progress in the server. We are a very laid back server, most rules are common sense, what rules there are here are as followed:

1. No greifing, stealing, or harassing of other players. I have zero tolerance of this and will ban with no questions asked if you decide to be a jerk and break this one.
2. I don't mind large contraptions or automation devices, but please remember to keep the server in mind when doing so. I will give you 2 warnings when i notice your device starts hitting server performance before the device will be dismantled and confiscated. 3rd hit will be a permaban.
3. Have fun, enjoy yourself, and try to to work with other players. You can play solo, but try to contribute somehow in other ways. Make a shop, help with structures or events, etc :D

Mostly that's it, we don't have Teamspeak, and i don't plan to add it. I see no real need of it at the current time. If you are interested, please focus your applications towards http://kycraftmc.enjin.com/form. Applications in this post will also work, but you will be at a lower priority than players using the site.

If you are posting on this site (even after what i mentioned above), please use the following format. Please allow at most 12-24 hrs for a reply. As i get more players on, this should be sped up considerably.

IGN:
Age - 18+ Minimum to be considered, no exceptions
Experience with TPPI:
Why you would be a good part of our community - Please put thought into this, not a single sentence like "cause i like minecraft" or "because i wont grief or such"

Again, thanks for considering our server over others. I appreciate your time in reading the post :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Edward_Teach