Whitelist Server jesus2xs.com|Infinity 1.7.10/1.4.0|Whitelist|10 Slots|Teamspeak3|PvE Hard Difficulty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Everyone,

I have been running a small public server for over a year now using the DireWolf pack. Recently, I've decided to reset the server and use the Infinity pack instead. So here are my basic rules.
  • Older more mature players (prefer 25+)
  • English speaking
  • Teamspeak3 - must speak English
  • Be excellent to each other -- To me this means the following but can include more
  • No griefing, stealing, placing blocks/item that might destroy somebodies work
  • If you need something ask
  • If you have something that someones needs and you can spare it then give it
  • Don't go killing or attacking other players unless it is a planned event
  • Don't ask for additional mods outside of the Infinity pack I want everyone to be able to use the stock launcher
To apply you must contact one of the admin staff via Teamspeak. The server is jesus2xs.com with no password. Once on Teamspeak please poke one of the admins. The admin will pull you into an interview (this means talking not text) room so we can talk and learn more about you. Please note the operators can not be there 24x7. However someone should be available nightly between 7PM and 11PM EST.

Server Info
  • jesus2xs.com (192.99.15.16)
  • Infinity 1.7.10/1.4.0
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Primarily PvE on hard difficulty
  • 10 slots available
  • No banned items
  • Server is a SYS-E32-4 from OVH/SoYouStart in Canada
    • 32 GB RAM
    • 3.4 GHz quad core intel Xeon E3 1245v2 CPU
    • 2x 120 GB SSD in raid 0
  • Offsite backups to Dropbox every 8 hours
  • Server is rebooted twice a day at 3AM and 3PM Eastern US time.
Admins
  • Dkittrell
  • SxeErden
  • jc2xs - owner/operator
The pack is the standard infinity pack with two mods disabled (Witcher & Twilight Forest).

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Server was updated this morning. So we are running version 1.3.4 of the pack. If you are still interested please see the original post above for application instructions.