JamPacked II

Ar13mis

Jul 29, 2019
On topic: are there any official channels that will be streaming or doing videos of the entries, and/or the winner when they're announced? It would be great to see the best the contest had to offer all in one place :)
I may play them but I'm not an official FTB channel, or even related to FTB in any way, shape, or form. I just like a good mudpack :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I may play them but I'm not an official FTB channel, or even related to FTB in any way, shape, or form. I just like a good mudpack :)
I love mud too :D
You forgot to mention Java, a programming language nearly impossible to optimize, with a "clean-up" system (AKA Garbage Collection) that chokes on it's own vomit... :D
Most of the lag is caused by Mojangs bad code, not Java itself. Some solutions are laggy, some are not, and Mojang tends to choose the laggy ones.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to see at least a "Jampack judging videos/streams" thread. Right now, it's a violation of the rules for us to make one (one thread per streamer / youtuber).

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
There is no such list, not all of them are publicly released. You can look here for ones that mention jampacked.

Reactions: Padfoote