Jam packed 1.7.10?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I just wanted to know if anyone knows if the jam packed 1.7.10 team competition is actually going to happen or not.

Huh, odd sentence...
Mumbles* Wanted to know if anyone knows? Want to know if anyone is aware of? ...No...Hmm I'll just leave it at that.

P.S. If anyone has a better idea for the wording of that sentence, I would like to hear it. XD

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Darn, I was going on the basis it would start somewhere around the time the weekly news said, give or take a month. Oh well, I guess I'll wait.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
If you are more interested in just making a pack for fun rather than for a prize, there's a team based community pack making competition starting on November 1st here. It's unofficial and being community driven there a few kinks to work out (still not really sure how we're doing judging at the end), but it is also going to be over a longer time frame (2 months rather than one) so as to allow people with less free time to get involved.

Reactions: Kill-Joy