I've been trying to get FTB to work for days PLEASE HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoine Davis

Jul 29, 2019
I am fairly new to minecraft pc but i decided i wanted to join a server that uses the mindcrack mods pack, im getting the following message when trying to lauch minecraft from ftb:

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
From Console: com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.InvalidCredentialsException: Invalid credentials. Invalid username or password.
From Console: at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:50)
From Console: at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilUserAuthentication.logInWithPassword(YggdrasilUserAuthentication.java:72)
From Console: at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilUserAuthentication.logIn(YggdrasilUserAuthentication.java:55)
From Console: at net.ftb.workers.AuthlibHelper.authenticateWithAuthlib(AuthlibHelper.java:24)
From Console: at net.ftb.workers.LoginWorker.doInBackground(LoginWorker.java:48)
From Console: at net.ftb.workers.LoginWorker.doInBackground(LoginWorker.java:33)
From Console: at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

added ftb and MC to my allow through firewall list still no difference...
i may have found the problem, i just tried to join the server (Feenix-rising) that's the one i decided met my server desires(which oddly says there's only one player on it) and it says: you do not have FML installed, you cannot connect to this server.
WHATS FML???(minecraft forge??) i download that and it seems to not have any effect on the ftb launcer. also i have java version 1.7.0_45 installed and i'm running minecraft ver 1.4.7 (as instructed by the server host)
No clue what the problem is, any help would be EXTREMELY appreciated.
thanks

Antoine Davis

Jul 29, 2019
is that the only error? btw I'm new to the site didnt know i had to do this

Operating System w7, bit type: 64
Java version/update 1.7.0_45 , bit type:64
Launcher version:
Completed the troubleshooting guide y[DOUBLEPOST=1393527463][/DOUBLEPOST]I think its finally working :)
I cant believe its been 24 hours of trying to figure this out and it was something that simple
Unizero is my hero, lol thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.