Itemducts not extracting - FTB Monster (1.6.4)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my fellow beast feeders, thank you for taking the time to click on this post and read it. The title pretty much says it all, but for people needing extra information here it is; not so long ago I set up an efficient tree farm, it was all working fine. Until now, the itemducts I am using to extract the wood, saplings and apples stopped extracting items from the chest after my client crashed.

Screenshots

Fixed it, all I needed to do was destroy everything and put it back. Working like a charm now.

Last edited:

MrCowle

Jul 29, 2019
I can't view your screenshots. It may be just me but seeing as nobody else has posted here I thought I might let you know.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Which itemducts are not working? Are they supplied with a redstone signal? (can't see if they have a servo in em :3)

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
Which itemducts are not working? Are they supplied with a redstone signal? (can't see if they have a servo in em :3)
Yes, they both have a servo in them and all the itemducts you can see in the screenshots won't pull anything out of the chest. The one on the left leading to the tesseract has oak wood whitelisted and the one on the right has saplings and apples whitelisted.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I always found whacking things with a wrench until they do as they're told is the purest form of engineering.

Unless you're playing with IC2, in which case its entirely random what happens because :windowlicking:

Reactions: Archie Duffy

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
I always found whacking things with a wrench until they do as they're told is the purest form of engineering.

Unless you're playing with IC2, in which case its entirely random what happens because :windowlicking:
Unfortunately that was not the case.
#BrokenForever

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
In most cases if itemducts don't work items have nowhere to go. From your screenshots I cannot tell where the items go from the receiving tesseract.

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
In most cases if itemducts don't work items have nowhere to go. From your screenshots I cannot tell where the items go from the receiving tesseract.
After the items go through the tesseract they end up in redstone furnaces, I know my set up should work because it was working fine for around 5 hours before the itemducts broke.

KerbecsDX

Jul 29, 2019
You said the items go into a redstone furnace. Just making
sure, but you have the side where the itemduct connects to the furnace set to input (blue) right? (Sorry for spelling mistakes, I'm on my phone.)

Edit: Oops sorry, didn't see the last bit under the link.

Last edited:

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
You're on Monster, why not rip them out and replace with Ender IO conduits, at least to test wheter the issue is in the conduits or somewhere else.

Reactions: malicious_bloke