Item Router + BC Hopper = Huh?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
Output from my MFR harvesters go underneath where they are sorted to be appropriately processed. The oak wood travels from its plot to another nearby plot which contains the TE Sawmill. There it should go into an Item Router and then down(black row in GUI), through a single stone pipe which feeds into a BC hopper which feeds into the sawmill.

The 'huh?' is that as soon as the oak hits the final item router it sprays EVERYWHERE. Up, down, to the sides, and between nearby pipes. I've checked the router and the settings all lead to the right pipes. MFR Rubber Trees also use this same entry point and seem to work correctly(i.e. go into the sawmill rather than the floor).

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
What does the saw mill do for ya?

I have a lot of oak wood but nothing to do with it but recycle/create charcoal.

Give me something to do, I still have a bit of factory space left in my biomass farm.

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
how about some pics of the set up....saw mill turns wood in to planks more then you would get normaly

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
Left SM1.png

You can definitely seeing the Oak flying here. The Item Router gets fed from the back with the wood and puts out the bottom towards that hopper.

Right SM1.png

A couple of the Oak are going down. The Oak closer in depth that looks like its in the pipe is actually flying through the air.

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
easy fix would be to move the saw mill a little add a chest with a filter to send the stuff in to it...or add more saw mills cause if it's sending some items but also tossing some it's from the hopper getting backed up or the pipes thinking it is