Iskandar streams Agrarian Skies HQ

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
http://www.twitch.tv/1skandar

Stream going live in 10 to 15 minutes as soon as I double check my settings (about 2:30 PM Eastern)

Hope to make this a regular thing on Wednesday afternoons and Saturday nights.

For those who miss my stream, past streams will be cross posted to my youtube channel here.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, stream offically canceled for today. Something is up with my internet connection and I could not get the stream lag free. Will play around with setting and I will try again Friday night April 3rd about 10 or 11 pm. Sorry all.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, unofficial test stream is live tonight. anyone wanting to come by and check out and let me know if my audio and video are acceptable and lag free, and offer any suggestions or such, I'd be grateful.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Sadly, you seem to be streaming when I'm not able to watch, however at least I can catch the videos. Quite entertaining so far. The quest journal really makes this skyblock map a lot easier to keep track of than previous ones.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Sadly, you seem to be streaming when I'm not able to watch, however at least I can catch the videos. Quite entertaining so far. The quest journal really makes this skyblock map a lot easier to keep track of than previous ones.
Yeah, my times to stream are constrained by availability. I get a few more viewers I may try to work out a third stream day. Still, moving my streams over to YouTube is a working solution.

And yes, that quest book mod is an awesome, awesome thing. Hopefully a few more map makers pick up on it.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Also, I think the Pulverizer from TE3 does the same thing the hammer does... cobble to gravel to sand to dust. Once you can set up a power source, it might be a rather handy thing to have around. Also, Igneous Extruder might be an early goal to shoot for as a far more effective cobblegen. Glass is just smelted sand that you can get from breaking down cobble, the iron and gold you are already obtaining. I believe running dust through your sifter can net you redstone, if not then it's one of the others.

I'd also look at ExtraUtils generators, the survivalist generator is fairly easy to get started, even if it isn't the most economical. Smelting logs into charcoal will probably help there.