Is this the best browser plugin ever? (and other amazing things on the internet)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The plugin is called Cloud to Butt. All it does is change every instance of the word "cloud" to the word "butt"
it also changes "the cloud" to "my butt"

Chrome
Firefox

Have fun reading websites like
/r/clouds
soundcloud
Google Cloud Storage

enjoying this?
well how about view any website in gizoogle mode

simply go to this website and paste in a website URL you want to view in gizoogle mode
Examples:
(warning this mode will turn websites into swear word filled gangster speech, so make sure you are fine with swear words before viewing this)
Barack Obamas AMA on Reddit
The Feed the Beast Website
or even this page! (linkception)

what are some of the hidden gems of the internet that are so cool everyone has to see?
(and yes I am aware of DONGs, if you aren't familiar look it up, it will be on channels vsauce and vauce3)

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
*facepalm*

Personally, my favorite plugins are ones that let me view and alter the HTML of web pages. Fake screenies have never been so sweet.

beauedwards1991

Jul 29, 2019
I used something like that once. Changed every instance of the word car to leopard on a friends computer. He had issues with his car and as usual, attempted to Google it. After seeing answers like "Why is my leopard making a funny noise?" And "I drove my leopard into a hedge and now its radiator is leaking." He called me and swore at me a tiny bit. We had to laugh, though. It was an excellent troll.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
e3e9b6eff44f9728aa7ea15bea840b65.png

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
so how are yous enjoying the butt to butt plugin? :3

Also, I just noticed that the image you posted looks crazily like Razer Synapse logo but in red... hmm