Is this a code bug? CC

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
edit:53?
I'm on pack 152wgt version 0.8

2013-07-12_142829_zps32572996.png

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
the program was finished running, and when I did first edit it i saved&exited properly. Dont know why it wont let me back into it without restarting the computer.

Symmetryc

Jul 29, 2019
the program was finished running, and when I did first edit it i saved&exited properly. Dont know why it wont let me back into it without restarting the computer.

I'm not talking about saving the file :p. I'm talking about the fs API. It would be easier if you'd post your code please.

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not talking about saving the file :p. I'm talking about the fs API. It would be easier if you'd post your code please.

Thats the thing, I didnt touch the API and it doesnt have to do with the code i believe. It runs fine.

Code:
wired = peripheral.wrap("right")
table = wired.getMethodsRemote("gateReader_0")
stats = wired.callRemote("gateReader_0", "get")

for i, v in pairs(stats) do

print(i..": "..tostring(v))

end

sorry if i seem a little hostile, I'm frustrated at this.

Symmetryc

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see any problems with the code, maybe it's a problem with the peripheral mod that you have installed? I doubt it though. I'm not really sure, sorry.

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see any problems with the code, maybe it's a problem with the peripheral mod that you have installed? I doubt it though. I'm not really sure, sorry.

Thanks for the help. I think its CC somehow has a bug in it with either the API or the wired modems.