is there any known fps issues with unleashed?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

timmsy1986

Jul 29, 2019
just started a new server and like clockwork every minute or two the FPS drops to like under 10! no server issues just this, cant be this much lag I am running half of my Memory at only 700MBif that on the server. Had no previous issues with ultimate will have to do a test.

any other server owners get this for unleashed?

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
If it's FPS lag it may well be your computer doing something weird. Try loading an ultimate world where you've previously seen good performance, and see if the lag still happens there.

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Have you installed optifine? My fps is all over the place without it (something that annoys me) once installed sits at a steady 60fps. Which is all my monitor can handle anyways.
You mention that its your server with fps issues? You run your Client and server on the same system?
700mb for a server running 104 mods?

I'm no IT pro but sounds like your running short on resources?
More info always helps though.
Running Win7 pop up Resourse manager and watch it for awhile?

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
Are you running the server on the same PC your playing on? Your issue sounds like the one I had when running the server on my gaming PC.
As far as performance, I've never had better FPS. With optifine I'm getting 150+ fps in the most intensive places. I can even run on the extreme render distance and get around 40 fps, before I would only crash.