is there a way?

Mewth

Jul 29, 2019
so im wondering is there a way to use a schematic from mcedit in Bulidcraft using the blueprint library and builder ?
if not the who thinks it would be a good idea for the BC team to add support for this (if they haven't already)

Mewth

Jul 29, 2019
yer i know where there saved and i tried renaming a .schematic to Bulidcrafts .bpt and it came up in the blueprint library but the builder thinks it blank.
im trying that now but im hoping theirs a easier way thanks Celestialphoenix

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
yer i know where there saved and i tried renaming a .schematic to Bulidcrafts .bpt and it came up in the blueprint library but the builder thinks it blank.
im trying that now but im hoping theirs a easier way thanks Celestialphoenix
No CelestialPhoenix means Use mcedit to paste your scematic in to a new MC world, then in creative use the BC mechanics IN GAME to make it's own copy of what you have done.

Mewth

Jul 29, 2019
i knew what he meant but i was hope for a different way other then that but with that said i have done what Cel said to
and now i need to copy something bigger the 64x64 witch is bc limits so im kinda out of ideas that doesn't involve cheats in my survival server. so with that im think im going to have to build it by hand the larger ones (or segment the blueprints in to a grid)
anyway thanks Azz