Is there a mod that disables drops (mobs/blocks)?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, just wondering if you know of a mod that allows you to disable certain drops from certain things (e.g. apples from oak leaves, carrots from zombies) and also maybe (although this is not needed) allow to add new drops (e.g. clay drops lily pad at a low chance, or something)

I don't NEED this, but it'd be nice to be able to make it so that no food can be obtained in a map and pack I am making. And in turn make it so that there is a different reward for different things (e.g. different trees can drop different things, to encourage usage of different woods)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Actually yea just lookrd it up :p didnt think you needed to add blocks
It'd be nice to edit the drops... I guess I'll just have to work around it somehow...
See what I am trying to do is get rid of apple drops from Dark Oak leaves. I like dark oak wood... but apples cannot happen :p
So maybe I will just add a recipe to convert different wood types... It's make it so people can use their preferred wood type... Yeah, I'll probably just do that :p

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
It'd be nice to edit the drops... I guess I'll just have to work around it somehow...
See what I am trying to do is get rid of apple drops from Dark Oak leaves. I like dark oak wood... but apples cannot happen :p
So maybe I will just add a recipe to convert different wood types... It's make it so people can use their preferred wood type... Yeah, I'll probably just do that :p

I think customitems can do this now. Theres also Quadrum [spelling??]
- both are somewhat similar to Tabula.

I will agree with the apples though. Exp drop from ores can go too.

Geckogamer

Jul 29, 2019
i know how to get rid of the mob drops type in the chat /gamerule doMobLoot,
this will get rid of all mobs dropping their

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
There is a function in vanilla but it disables all drops and is not configurable. It's a /gamerule