Is it possible to pick world insatiability in mystcraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
i was wondering if theres away to pick world instabiltys since id love the have certain ones so i can do themed maps decay would be fun for survival scortched would make a fun waste land one so i was wondering if theres a way to pick certain ones and yes i know i can disable all of them by toggle world stabilty

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
Some of the instability effects can be added by pages.
Scorched, explosions and meteors have pages. Lightning is added by the charged page.

None of the other effects can be added specifically, but if you add pages like dense ores or accelerated you're guaranteed to have some instability, so if you keep trying you'll likely get a combination you like.

Decay blocks can also be spawned in and placed in the world if you like, but decay is nasty stuff and I suspect that any game played in a decaying age would be pretty short lived.

Predatorkillol

Jul 29, 2019
Eric you've got it all wrong you need to put large amounts of black decay in your base and at the overworld spawn. Seriously who teaches kids these things